Environmental law is to protect the environmental pollution. Now environmental legal principles, specializing in the management of specific natural resources, like forests, minerals, or fisheries. Other areas, like environmental impact assessment. Now the Environmental law is taking care of each resource for the betterment of the environment.
1. Air Quality – Air quality laws protect the air from pollution and should include measures to guard the air from things like ozone depletion.
2. Water Quality – Environmental laws may protect water from pollution. they'll also determine who can use water and the way to handle potential problems like treating wastewater and managing surface runoff.
- Air Quality
- Water Quality
- Pollution Control
Related Conference of Environmental Law
Environmental Law Conference Speakers
- Engineering Geology
- Environmental Geology
- Environmental Law
- Gas Reservoirs
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Geology and Environmental Sustainability
- Geology in Civil Engineering
- Geoscience Education
- Marine Geology
- Mining Engineering
- Petroleum Geology
- Soil and Ecosystem Services
- Soil Preservation
- Structural Geology
- Volcanology & Plate tectonics